2010-01-12

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown so why am I 10 feet under and upside down barely surviving has become my purpose cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown so why am I 10 feet under and upside down barely surviving has become my purpose cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface I know you didn't bring me out here to drown so why am I 10 feet under and upside down barely surviving has become my purpose cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface I know you didn't bring me out here to drown so why am I 10 feet under and upside down barely surviving has become my purpose cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface I know you didn't bring me out here to drown so why am I 10 feet under and upside down barely surviving has become my purpose cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

kommer inte sova inatt.
skridskor imorgon, inte lika pepp

Inga kommentarer: